Monday, November 12, 2012

raining

i just woke up from a quick nap... i feel dizzy... went to bank just now to withdraw some cash. my sister asked me to company her to Grik tomorrow morning but i cant decide yet whether i want to go or not...
im writing this post in my very own room... alone and not able to tell you what i'm thinking right now... im so confused with my feeling... with myself... i feel sad for nothing. i feel empty...
i should be happy but i feel like crying for no reason... ...... and its raining outside. same goes with my heart i guess...

3 comments:

  1. why are u doing this to yourself? La Tahzan dude.. This is my 1st time reading your blog but seriously u bring the utmost sad feeling in me.
    Maybe u'll read my comment/s again.or maybe not.
    By the way, you DO show your gay side.i guess maybe u are a gay.or maybe not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks bro/sis...
    i donno. sometimes u feel sad without knowing what its cause.. so many things to think of.. so many things to do.. sometimes u cannot control urself...

    ReplyDelete
  3. indeed you are right.
    u shall compare yourself to the less fortunate people, perhaps u'll feel much better. u have everything, so what if a girl broke your heart.or maybe u have such a soft heart,yaiks.. btw, im a dude. but do not trust my every words.

    ReplyDelete