Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Holy Holidays!!

Assalamualaikum. Good morning...

its coming!!

Yup i know we haven’t even finished school yet but before you know it, it will be the holiday soon (2 days more to go) my flight will be on 10th Nov..... yippyyyyyy!!! im coming home! coming home tell the world that im coming home!! finally...cant wait to be home again...
you know how excited i am? it such a feeling that cannot be described...i counting days every morning.every night.every minute.every second... just like a prisoner waiting to be free from prison... and im so thankful to Allah. Alhamdulillah, so far Allah has ease my way..

counting my days...

Theres so much of things i wanna do/consider during the holiday...hopefully it will be full of fun and opportunity.
Eat my fav food ::  foods cooked by my mum of course. my fav fast foods which not available here in Sandakan. my sister home-made pavlova. 
Meet up with old friends :: keep in touch with friends as usual i miss all my old friends. this is the time where we can meet, chit chat and hang out together...
Catch a flick at the movies :: watch movies in the cinema...
Have a family night :: my sister has planned a family gathering where she wanted to serve a steam boat dishes
travelling :: i love travelling and the best time to travel is during the school holidays.for this year Singapore perhaps...
shopping :: buy some new work attires, watch and another pair of onitsuka tiger sneakers, home decos
sleep :: zzzzzZZzzzz as much as i want to...
Attempt to get in shape :: above all, eat healthy food, do exercise, enough sleep

there always a sad thing in a good thing.. my friend Noor Hisam is transferring schools next year and im really upset. he's more than a friend to me. he is my mentor my sifoo in photography. thank you for the knowledge u taught me. i wish you all the best in your new school...
to my student Erzuan Syah (actually he's more to my brother) who will finishing school soon, i wish you Good Luck on your STPM exam. i always pray for you. do come and visit me sometimes here. thank you for everything...until we meet again..
sadly both of them will be no longer in SMKBG next year 

mentor Hisam with his apprentices

2 comments: