Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Pets ride...

 
I have always had pets as a child and cant stop now that im already an adult.. i have 3 cats, 3 bunnies and a small aquarium that included an assortment of colourful guppies, a very striking tetras, some small snails and 6 reddish shrimps back there in Sabah.. i believe there is an important bond between humans and animals that we can use to enrich our lives as it has enriched my life..
I wont be around for 6 weeks and i realize that having pets need a huge commitments.. so i asked my students Hafiz and Sapawi to take care of my pets as my pets need a place to call home over the holidays..
so a journey of an hour and a half has begun from Bukit Garam to Sandakan..

.
I have always had strong passion for animals especially cats
I love my cat Lulu and her kitties. i know im doing my absolute best for them..
They are the best friends you could ever have!
gonna miss u muchly
Having Mr and Mrs Bunnies is so much fun but it needs a tremendous amount of work.. The cage had to be cleaned every day compares to cats they are fairly inexpensive with little maintenance. i still love my bunnies so much after all..
enjoying the ride
well, just like us, pets thrive on our attention.. the more love you give, the more you will get back.
Barbara, Cici and Coyotito
to Lulu, Barbara, Cici and Coyotito.. wait for me.. i'll be back in short times! gonna miss you all so badly ;-(
just dont nakal2 over there. people will hate you..take care of urself until we meet again..muah!

9 comments:

  1. :( sedih ko kasi tinggal dorang d sdkn ... urmm napa nda bawa p kl?

    ReplyDelete
  2. kalaulah buli bah.. tp apakan daya..
    nti mau minta kau tolong jagakan boleh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i miss lulu so much too...but i miss you more...;(

    ReplyDelete
  4. u make me sad...
    if u have a time go n visit them in taman indah maju batu 4 sometimes.. im sure they will be glad if u do so...

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh...i will..i will...i'll call hafiz later when i go to sandakan...instead of hafiz, you should leave her to me...;(

    ReplyDelete
  6. hafiz has a new phone number..
    i dont want to burden u..

    ReplyDelete
  7. hafiz and his number...
    burden? no la...i have nothing to do here actually...you know i always have my sandakan time every weekend, right?

    ReplyDelete
  8. 017-8325488..
    u know la Lulu always pee on ur blanket.. nti menambah2 kerja pula.. mcm di sana lulu kancing atas kusyen sian hafis kena kasi bersih..

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahahaha...don't know why she loves my blanket that much...selesa kali dia rasa..itu la tiap kali tidur sini terus dia mau juga kencing sana blanket biar pun ada tempat lain..

    ReplyDelete