Sunday, October 17, 2010

my home is where my heart is..

i have a lot to be thankful for in my busy week just past.. i've been so busy this whole week and im thinking of rewarding myself for good.. so for breakfast just now, i was up early this morning and i attempted double cheese burger, well i never try this at home but it tasted almost like those in McD! and im lovin' it!!


of cos rupanya tak menggambarkan rasanya.. huhu

I miss home already.. im coming back home this 20th Nov... another 33 days to go..  miss KL life so much.. i miss my family so terribly ..  i miss my mum home cooked foods.. i miss my cute Panda.. i miss my friends.. i miss my neighbours.. and of course i miss McD so badly!! whatever it is im so excited to go home..


i really miss my bed!


taken a day before went back to Sabah

the every-morning-sun ray


11 comments:

  1. the 2nd pic..is it morning???
    hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. first of all ... i would like to say this is the first time i post my comment in ur blog .... 2nd of all ... I LOVE UR ROOM dude!!! breath taking ... hehehe i'd love to decorate my room like urs one day ...... i just got no time to do it ... u give me an inspiration ... thnx ..will contact u for d advice .!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annur Huda :: ya masih pagi.. sy juga masih dlm selimut..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leri :: well, thanks alot bro.. im so happy to be ur inspirations.. u shud start to write ur own blog..
    yup anytime 24/7...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nasi ayam = Double cheese burger
    Agree?? ;p

    ReplyDelete
  7. rite.we have a deal!
    so how bout tecer?

    ReplyDelete
  8. KEADAAN!!!!jangan terkejud tengok katil kau blik ni...tapi mmg tak ada kene mengena ngan aku k..

    ReplyDelete