Wednesday, March 21, 2012

im in KK!

Assalamuaikum..
don't know where to start.. yes I'm in KK right now.. attending a course here.. nothing much special about this course to write.. but I'm more interested to write about my room.. I'm staying at Best Western Kinabalu Daya Hotel. The best thing about this hotel is that is centrally located, a few minutes from the KK seafront, and a walking distance to several shop malls like the Centre Point, Wisma Merdeka and the Suria Sabah, banks, and Kampung Air night market. It is easy to get around in the city 

For me the room size for two person is good, might be a bit cramped for more than that at the same time. The room is clean. I would say that the double bed room is larger than the one big bed room (where a friend of mine is staying) the only problem is there is no window in my room.
Top mark goes to the cleanlines and the friendly staff
I was expecting basic but clean accommodation ;-)
so tonight I'm going to Upperstar Pepper Grill and Bar (opposite to Burger King at the Segama Commercial Centre) with my BFF Leri Alfred to fulfill my appetite with my all fav lamb chop. its a must there! it a great place to hang out too. Especially for teens (like me..huahuahua)!
This place has a good range of western and Asian foods.. you name it they have it. There aren't too many places in KK that will have cheap good foods but Upperstar seems to make it quite cheap. go and try it yourself!

9 comments: